About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Thursday, March 11, 2010

What I don't wanna face it



Every time when I talk bout my study life
I feel speechless to face it

Every time when others ask me bout my study life
I don't know how to reply
I just keep avoid it

I lazy go to campus
I lazy to attend my exam
I lazy to do my homework
SOME MORE, I don't know what is the assignment for this sem
this week already the deadline for those assignment
and I still dreaming here.
PPS life
Freelance life
Sleeping life
but
without Study life......

When I can face it bravely?
I have to rearrange my time
next week?next week.?n next week......

When I can clean the laziness on my mind?
I need motivation
next week?next week.?n next week......



2 comments: