About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Walking in the same path..Thinking of the same person..=(

When I'm walking down the street
I'm thinking of the same person
I know this is the big reason for me to step out
I'm avoiding myself to recall the memories

Every thing,Every where
Kopi Ice..Chicken Rice..Bicycle..
Rabbit..Hamster..
Block C..Westlake
It already become a part of my life,my memory,even is my dream

Here,a place with many sweet memories
walking and imagining
I just look for the past
I only can imagine it
days by days..months by months..
one day,it will be years~

Look into your eyes
I feel uneasy with your sight
Feel your skin
I heart my heartbeat

Amidst the throng
I scare to separate with you
I just pulled you with me gently
When I ask myself who you are
I can't figure out the answer
I can't resist the impulse to miss you
I can't resist the impulse to hug you
I can't resist the impulse to kiss you

I just wanna be headstrong,be obstinate like last time
lying on you,I feel your temperature
Yet,I only can smell the loneliness now

We have been love so deep,so rough
Now,it only can be look back on
Walk away,stay strong
Yet,I'm lost

4 comments:

  1. everything not easily put it down
    let it be.
    ga yau together :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. times goes by..
    everything will be alright =)
    no matter how.. we are still here for you.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mui ar..no worries..although you cant hv his heart..but the memories are urs..sek sek kay =)

    ReplyDelete