About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My edition

I addicted to edit my picture recently..
hehe...
even I know Im nt that pro
but I hope guys can pass by and drop me a comment
^^
I like this most~~~



I like the purple effect
my figure edit till too blur d,but I dint get the original size from photographer
my face is edit till over d..but lazy to change back ==
my side figure is really weird..totally a weirdo~@@



5 comments: