About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Monday, March 8, 2010

Beauty contest

Last wednesday,3 March 2010
my friend called me while i was sleeping
she asking me whether m i going for the beauty competition which held at TinValley
Im nt interesting on it actually but after that another frz calling me go for it..
due to some reason,Xuan & me took part in this competition

when we arrived there only realize it was Miss Malaysia competition( Perak Selection)
omg,I felt stress when face those competitors and some of them were damn famous on facebook
I meet Peggy and Jane..
wiwit,they were gorgeous.

I do not like the make up & hair-style which make up by MODE.so on Xuan don't like also..

the 1st round was casual wear n introduce myself
the 2nd round was swim-wear..omg,that shocked me.!
that was the 1st time I wore bikini...feel shy~~~><
the 3rd round was dinner dress
whole event,I hard to smile,it wasn't me when smiling there...
just a weirdo....

Many uncle around there,
seems don't have someone know me
I din't feel nervous.luckily~^^

Finally,Xuan get in the 2nd held~^^
Even I dint get anything,at least it was a memorable experience in life..
Never Regret~

No comments:

Post a Comment