About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Sunday, April 4, 2010

2 April -- 4 April 2010

The 1st day I at KL
my friend come n pick me at pudu.
when I was waiting for him
I just like a stupid sitting inside KFC =D

He accompany I go 河清園
because I wanna find some lace legging
but I failed to get it
So,We go to TS n SG afterward.
But I failed to buy my lace dress...=(

So, we go to 1utama for movie
I so scared that I will lost the way
because 1 U is so big
haha~~~xD

I bought a new shirt at FOREVER 21
I like the outfit over there
but many of them is too big for me...@@
too bad.....TT

1815,is time for our movie^^
I decide to watch Clash of the Titans
what a fantastic,amazing movie
even the story line is normal
but I enjoy the Greek myth
really amazing~~~~

When I back to my auntie house which at PJ-SS20
my cousin invite me to go M.O.S
when we get there
omg~~!! really just a few people over there
fuyoh~~~!!
But,at least I can get meet my lovely dear..
really miss her so much~~~~

Here is a view of the hotel which is just beside the M.O.S
Cousin and I decide to leave M.O.S
we having loklok and kfc nearby....satisfy=)
When i back home it already 3sth.....fuyoh~~~~~~
Omg,I gonna wake up at 6am
Yet,I slept at 5am...=x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I failed to wake up at 6am
My aunt awake me at 615am..hehe
When I arrived Subang Parade
still got many people havent arrive there

My uniform for the promoter was red shirt with white skirt
The product I promoted is a headset
One is analog another is digital---rm100 & rm150
for me,it is expensive,I better wear on my fon^^
But,it is cheap for those angmo
those angmo so tall , slim, pretty, handsome....

Got some funny conversation happen on me while I was promoting
I get many different response from my customer
SIR,WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY WITH THIS HEADSET?
-fuck you
-buy 1 free 1?
-is this for rent?
-can I buy you n get the headset as free gift?
-can I try?(while they wearing it,they say'go'...with the headset==)
-after bought this,can I have ur number?
Yet,many people like my contact lens...syok me...^^
It is barbie super nudy lens...=)
I saw a handsome angmo..he bought the headset from me and ask for my number..
But I dint give him,feel so regret now..=(

My boss is really so fuck!!!
while i go back my booth and pass the money to the supervisor
He received the money but dint recorded my sales...
People who bought the headset at booth,all give to me
while I was busy with this customer,he ask me do with another customer
how I promoted to them and gave them the receipt at the same time.
let him scold liao...
5 minutes have to promote with 6 peoples~~@@
The lunch also very suck..hard to chew...
After work,we still have to wait him come for our booth.....
I also forget how long we wait for him...ish ish ish..~!!.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't walk this morning while I try to wake up today..
I can't stand properly..
I still headache even I ate 4 panadols before I slept
but it can't cure..=(
I lazy to talk since I get sore throat.
my head is pain while bath,my head is peeling..pain
my skin is pain while I crawl on it..it's itchy...==
whole body is burning
It was a 1st time I working under the sun for so many hours...
the weather wasn't stable.some more rainin heavily
luckily dint get sick
but get darker =(
Im malay chicken...

It is a lucky day
after pick up my cousin at pudu
We having our dinner nearby.
It seems a fate
I meet my friend again..haha~~xD

I talk my trouble which I facing now to my aunt
But it's just a way for me to get some info
Can't solve it.I have to settle it by myself.
I enjoy go Pj find my aunt,but only sometimes
She will bring me go try many delicious food at KL..
but nt for hokkien mee today...hehe..

Now,0123am
Im wondering,shd I back?
.......=(


2 comments: