About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Monday, April 26, 2010

A new place to start

While I was inside the bus
I cant sleep at all
listen to the music
the scene outside was just dark,feel scary
the malay man who sat beside me is too smelly till I cnt turn my head to another side.
I saw a girl who wore low cut shirt,her boobs gonna drop out while she was sleeping
Yet,I cant do anything for her
Since she was too far from me
those goldfish man just keep looking at there
sorry girl...@@..

Finally I was arrived KL at 2200
well,I get in the car at 2300
What a joke.
No why,it is too jam...
Kelly Clarkson had finished her concert at bukit jalil also
Cars are uncountable.
I only can standing there for hour to wait for my cousin come out from the concert
lol~xD

We went KLCC in the midnite.
It was so nice
No one will look at you while you passed by the shop as usual.
We look for the garden.
The crazy cousin was shouting there
' I wanna buy a BMW'......hehe..hope it will be true
so on,I can have a nice seat there^^

Firstly,we thought go for clubbing
but,where to go on Sunday night..==
finally we choose to have our meal at Station 1 at Sunway
Dunno why,the foods and beverage there seems different from Ipoh branch
I prefer IPoh's ice honey lemon.^^

Everyone was sleepy
but Im confusing with my trouble which I get in
Just wanna take a breathe
I went out with my friend
We go for a tea
His friend was funny
totally drunk

While I was waiting for him in the car
I don't know whether the air-cond really cold or my heart was cold
After he fetch me back home
both of us seems funny
I don't know what was he thinking at that moment
But I knew,I miss him and not willing to back home early.haha~~==
He asked me to accompany him
So,we go out again~~~>.<

It was the first time I cry on him
ha~xD
He wiped away my tear
He let me lead on his shoulder
He accompany me for whole nite
He hug me suddenly..so warm...
I like to be warm warm de....^^
I shocked while he kissed me
I almost forget the kissing feel d.
well,He just recall it so easily.
My heart was beating.
I miss his shoulder,I miss his gentle,I miss his hugging
even I knew it cant be real
and it's just a temporary console for me
or He need console also..hoo...
who know,since he seems got something happen~
but he don't want tell so on I wont force him


*If you see this,I just wanna let you know
Im here for you anytime,cheer~^^*


No comments:

Post a Comment