About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Monday, April 12, 2010

Releasing.A new life gonna begin

Finally I can release it
I talked to dad,my aunt bout my feeling toward my studies.
At the end,I can choose what I want.^^.
It's a great news for me.
Yet,mommy still don't know it.=(
She is the one I hard to talk to,explain to.
What to do..What to do....

After back from KL.
I had singK for three times in a week.
sound COol~~~enjoy the life....=)

My job had gone since the agent told me it was too dangerous for us.
oh my gosh~~~rm3000++ had gone...
my heart is bleeding.crying.yelling
I cant bought some material for my next step.
Ish.I wanna get more n more n more JOBsssssSS~

Kampar,a small town.
I gonna leave it soon.
It is a memorable land for me during my study life.
Im not willing to see my friends who gonna graduate in this year end
so,I leave first.~~~~Lmao~~~

Many of my friends are asking me
Why I dint went for shooting d?
Laziness....&
I have to work.
Shooting cant get money,Work can~^^

I will be the previous one.
happy.funny.crazy.sohai.
-jessy-

3 comments:

  1. what is that job which is dangerous with RM3000 pay?? lolz..
    then, means u are not going to continue ur studies d??

    ReplyDelete
  2. being party girl...2weeks....
    lol..i will..but different course~

    ReplyDelete
  3. galz...mean u not study at here ad lo??

    ReplyDelete