About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Thursday, September 3, 2009

星期二的活動

Like usual
we like to go Ipoh pasar malam every Tuesday
why?
I also don't know
I just follow Samuel car
after that,we go Mcd again
study?online?chat?
ha~we dint bring laptop to there this time
why?
laptop->online
totally can't concentrate on study
especially her
/
\
xxuan^^


Here is our "uncle"-seng^^


Bibilui~^^


s2p me==


he most yeng la,but this way easier to drink the coke

finally,i also dint study anything at all
i sleep too much that day
it cause me feeling headache whole day
haiz~

what i can write more in this article?
haiz
all nonsense thing i post

ha~
I miss him^^


1 comment: