About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Friday, August 28, 2009

Rainy Day~

I dint update my blog for a long time already
What the hell happen on me?!
ha~it just because
i havent get all photo from my friends'phone

18/9/2009,Tues
I go Ipoh pasar malam with my friends as usual
yet,when we walk till the end of the street
it started to rain..
OMG~all of us are wet
we can't buy anything to eat although we are damn hungry
after gather all people at studio
we decide to have our dinner at Mcd^^

veron licking the ice-cream


i don't know what hoshi eating==


matsu is eating burger neh~yummy^^


kaze wanna eat me french fried ne==


my bigMac~^^


xxuan=="


xxuan & me


Joseph & me


Hoshi & mE


Karu & me


Matsu & me


Zhihao & me


Terry & me

actually we decide to study
yet,we keep take picture and online
play & play de
i dint study anythg==

2 comments: