About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

GunungLang✿Shooting-2/8

I set the alarm damn early in the morning
and set for 3 times
6am,6.30am&7am
I know i must can't get up so early
Hoshi come pick up me at 8 sth
falling asleep while I waiting for him
Finally he come,but we still have to wait Xuan

Photographer: 6 ppl
Model: Xuan,Veron,Tracy&Me
Location: Gunung Lang


This was the 1st time i having photo shooting
OMG~!such a heavy make up i need
totally don't like


It keep raining
so we just take photo in the "towel"



and also the little house
During this time i really no moody to take picture already
VERY HUNGRY
but still get one^^
cool~


some outdoor picture




all my picture look s2p n no natural
but it quite a nice experience for me^^

號外:






I cant see the ostrich at last..T^T
but see many monkeys on the tree
cute



Finally back

2 comments:

  1. wow, wat a quite interesting journal leh ~
    and inside gal all sui sui include u o ~ hehe^
    next time dont 4get intro your friends for me a~\(^o^)/~
    i look up your friends name know a gal called tracy ... which one ? same name with my lecturer , O(∩_∩)O~

    ReplyDelete