About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

無題

Wednesday
I go pasarmalam with my cute bf and my crazy housamate as usual
While waiting for my bf
I take picture again..><
self-esteem ING~^^

Without make-up,really suck=[
Sleepy face~@@

I buy many sweets again

muahhaha,
dunno when my teeth all gone?

After that, we having our dinner at "無招牌”
All homemade ban mee
Walao~
RM4.00 each
Tooooooo expensive~><

RM2.50-Pearl Milk Tea ( without pearl )=='

My bf drop my housemate & me at downstair
When we climb up till 4th floor
OMG~!
My key left in his car..gosh~!
I knock the door n knock
Yet,no one open for us.
I try to listen thru the door
What my another housemate doing inside

*very s2p look*
See,seems so happy at outside=="
Finally we get in.


----------------------------A BORING DAY-----------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment