About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Friday, July 17, 2009

16 July 09

Today is the premiere of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in Malaysia
Leon,Agnes,Ama,Song,Vivian&I
we go there at around 8.20pm

Who is the Half Blood Prince?
The Biggest one in the poster~^^
Let me show you all the teenage look of Tom Riddle
wee~any comment?hahax^^
voldemort cant die
why?
cause he have many horcrux to stay alive
if i got this
sure i wont die
hahahah...XD
don't know why my friend-Ama always say Harry Potter is handsome
actually,he is weirdo~^^

After the show
we went to toilet
2 and half hours
sure feel wanna urine
3 girls in the toilet keep taking pictures^^

this picture I took with Ama when Agnes is buying cloth~
the staff in Pdi say:" sorry miss,here can't take pic."
luckly,one take ok~^^


we go 糖水街 AGAIN~==*

Leon~密瓜西米露

Ama~芒果西米露(超好吃的)

I~奇異果西米露(超難吃的)

Agnes~八寳西米露(很香的)

yeemee,expensive!too salty!
don't try a

when we back home
we still not willing to remove our make up
today also is my 1st day to wear fake eye lashes
hard to wear
really feel headache to wear it..=[
m i s2p?haha
we keep taking picture
Ama cant stand for it d
Agnes&I keep taking nonsense picture


Do we look sweet?^^

we take this picture for long time..==
eye contact~


what we try to act be?
cool?sexy?wee~

my last look,take by Agnes while im transfering picture to my laptop~

-----THE END----

5 comments:

  1. wow,look so dlicious..bt oso didnt invite i go..haha!!...all oso leng lui worr..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WA~~SIS~~
    ICEs~~~~~~~
    I WAN ~~
    SHARE WIF ME~~~
    HAHAHA XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. u saw the harry potter alr r.....
    i oso wan c ler....
    2day wan go ipoh c de but cancel alr....
    haiz....
    nice or not ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeeeeee
    i wanna watch
    mommy tak ada invite me ~~
    hehe

    all pretty girls
    and the ice look very delicious




    xiaomi

    ReplyDelete