About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Thursday, July 2, 2009

1 July 09 --- Crazy Us

1 July 09
Leon,Agnes&I decide watch movie at Jusco
We wanna watch Transformer at first
But,we are too unlucky
All ticket had sold out...too bad
Anyway,still got Ice Age 3


It was a funny 3D anime.
Manny and his new mate Ellie are expecting a baby
Scrat is still on the hunt to hold onto his beloved acorn, while finding a possible romance in a female sabre-toothed squirrel named Scratte.
Sid begins to wish for a family of his own, and so steals some dinosaur eggs which leads to Sid ending up in an underground world where dinosaurs roam free, and where his herd must rescue him, while dodging dinosaur and facing danger left and right, and meeting up with a weasel known as Buck who hunts dinosaurs intently.



Time to show our self-esteem picture while we are on the way to Ipoh.
First,our driver-Leon


Second,Agnes-my pretty housemate


Third,Jessy-me^^




We shopping after movie.
Agnes&I is trying some shoes and bags in NOSE
I keep taking picture while she is testing bag
Yet we dint buy anything at last.

Next destination----MNG
I test a grey sweater,it cost RM49
I like it much, so I buy it.

I like the light effect inside the fitting room
It make me look so fair=]




Dinner Time~MP( as usual while I go Ipoh for fun )
Got one kaki join us
She is my buddy-Ama



Someone is stealing My lamb slices==

After shabu,my lamb slice not red anymore.

yimee~^^.tasty



Feel like wanna eat some ice
We go 糖水街
We eat many ice--彩虹西米露,什果雪,什雪

還有一個不知道是芒果冰沙還是芒果粥
不過超像芒果味的,濃郁~




Wow,we really eat many things today
My dummy gonna boom.
Happy+Crazy+Tired+Full=Leon,Agnes,Ama&Me

No comments:

Post a Comment