About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Monday, June 29, 2009

Bidor


Bidor?
Wewe~Why I'm be there?
haiz
My dad got a new retail shop gonna open there
Is that good for me?
I don't know but I know my dad is happy~=]
That enough already
My fucking hated uncle
My fatty cute cousin
&
My dad
they're busy with arrange those stock
Yet,
My another cousin and I are going to walk along the street
It's the 1st time i go Bidor
The 1st shop we go is a garment shop
I found a nice mirror over there
It make me look so tall and thin~^^



Afterward,we find something to eat
Are we hungry?
I don't think so
Just feel glutton,haha

There's a promotion in " xxx Angel"
I forget what the shop name..=="
Many people is over there


Price is RM0.50 & above
The doughtnut i buy for my dad is just RM0.50
cheaper than Ipoh




Wee~
One take for memory~

No comments:

Post a Comment