About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Monday, June 29, 2009

1st time having steamboat at Kampar^^

It was midnight 2.31am here
I'm damn lazy to update my blog
Lazy to put some new article
Lazy to record some nice & sweet memory by words
Cause those feeling are unwritten

June 24
Our dinner=Our supper
We having steamboat in our hostel
It was our 1st time
buy some ingredients from Tesco
Buy some vege at pasarmalam
3 person with fxxking many steamboat ingredients..^^


Isn't that too many for us?
haha~=]
waiting & waiting
We put too many things
Hard to boil..=="

Hohoho~=]
Who's that?
s2p onion be the 1st.

But we can't finish those stuff
It's too many for us
Only 3 person
We ate again as our supper
Yet,
We can't finish also
Conclusion
See you at dustbin~=]


No comments:

Post a Comment