About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Friday, June 12, 2009

Jessy ft. Leon


19 of July
The day we crush on each other
We're happy
We're sweet couple
Yet,
We end our love during semester break
What the hell is happening there?
That my fault
I fall in love with another guy
I feel damn annoyed when U keep asking me nonsense things
We break although u try to get back to me many times.
I hurt your feeling
I said many bad things and stupid reason to you
That was the 1st time i saw you cry on me
And i also no feeling at that moment...
Oh gosh! How cruel I m.

I like this picture very much
We take this in Tesco' KFC ( Kampar )

I'm not sure you're remember it or not
We're gonna start a new semester
Yet,
Our relationship i
s still SUCK
We just friends.


We're taking this photo happily
but we still not a couple
We lived in same block but different unit
Our relationship is ambiguous.
Many people thought we together again
Yet,
We know
We just dependent on each other


Finally,we're a real couple
It was 28 Jan
Your birthday,but i din't celebrate with you
Reason: you know it
Sweet,Sour,Bitter,Spicy
I'm happy with your caring
I'm sad cause your changing
You get another girl who know from friendster
You hide everything from me
You let your phone keep away from me
WHY?
Because you wanna keep the battery longer to sms with her
You're flirting with other girl secrectly
I din't mean you can't do so
But,please open work dear
You hide it,and I know what you trying to do
I can't do anything
I just waiting & waiting till now.


This picture we took on the new semester started.
I was inside your room.
Both of us also self-esteem
Lol.. v(^_^)v
By the way,
I think it was our last picture
WHY?
Because we're ended.
I'm tired of waiting
I'm tired of being inclusive & patient
What I get is just empty for me
You had changed.


My "past tense" DEAR
I ❤ U
My "present tense" DEAR
I Like U

2 comments: