About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Monday, June 29, 2009

What I'll do when im wating someone?

Am i impatient?
I don't know
But
I quite bored when waiting someone
I'll start find something to do
Singing?
Nope,my voice is suck & scary
Reading?
OMG~
Listening to the radio?
It better off

Well
self-esteem~!^^
I'll taking picture unstoppable=]







Haha
There's a red shirt fellow beside me
WTH he's doing there?
Sleeping!? oh my gosh~

1 comment: