About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Thursday, August 27, 2009

15-17/8/09


this is the 1st time i work in PC fair
sound like a new experience in my life
no choice
i really need some extra money

actually samuel n me are working at Megamate
but another company offer RM80 per day for me
so i ask samuel come work with me
hahax,better offer than Megamate
but hoshi n xuan have to work for them coz 5G is enough staff already
paise neh=='

15 is the 1st day
we meet Megamate boss at the carpark
he saw us and scold why we dint go office this morning
ha~samuel lie to him and say we just wake up can't work
ngek ngek=p

haiz
feeling disappointed for i can't break EGG
nevermind,i will try hard tomorrow~^^

16,the 2nd day
i still can't break the egg
lucky i got a nice friend=samuel
he gimme one sales~^^wkwkwk..
really thanks to him
finally i got 2 sales today

17,the 3rd day
i wanna break 5 sales
i work harder and explained many
yet,they not going to buy T^T
finally i sold out one Hp mini...laughing~xD
too happy
explain till my sore so pain..
haiz~
at the end,i just get 4 sales during this 3 days
we pack all the laptop as usual
suddenly gt one guy come here n ask for Toshiba laptop
muahahah..i get one more....xD

my s2p look^^
/
\

scene



No comments:

Post a Comment