About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

jessy ❤ ???

I think many people are curious who i like most
Leon?Kido?Kenneth?
I think it is the time for me to proof my deep heart feeling

8 Aug
I separate with Leon

what my feeling towards him?
it's complicated.
I miss him but I dint love him
maybe I'm still depend him.
I don't know what to do when we're break
I cried..
until I meet him-Kido

yet,one thing is very bad for me is
he live damn far from me-sibu~@@
we chat on msn,on call,sms....
we getting closer day by day
23 Aug
I accept to be with him.
but it still a problem between us
we never meet,
I don't want my relationship with him begin like this
so I stop it,and i choose to be with Kenneth

24 Aug
I'm confuse,do I like him?
this question keep appeal on my mind
I miss Leon
I like Kido
I need a shoulder
I take advantage from Kenneth
when I together with him
I still got contact with Kido
he know I was with Kenneth
he just blame himself can't be with me now
but I am greedy
I need someone care me while I'm in Kampar
I feel sorry to him at 1st
since i know some truth
I take a deep breathe
luckily that i dint put much of my feeling on him
if not i just getting more hurt~
he just an unsuitable shoulder for me.
Now,I break with him.
Kido
Dear,forgive bebe is being greedy here.


Jessy Kido

3 comments:

  1. wow...so complicated wer....Jessey u....hahax...bt anyway,choose the one u love the most wil be the rite choice...cheers ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahax~yea lo,too greedy jor~
    need someone care me mah~haiz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear love u....be,u r nt greedy at all....c0z u decide nt to be alone,just sad i cant by ur side right nw,still hv to wait...bt i promise u,u will wait for the one tat rly care n love u,willing share n gv everything to u,just feel guilty to be....pr0mise u,i wont gv up u unless be gv up me,i love u...

    ReplyDelete