About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Monday, September 14, 2009

Let's have Fun❤

Early in the morning (12 sth )=='
I been awake by someone,Mr.Kaze
what the hell man
1pm go Ipoh,gosh~!
Only 30min for me to dress up myself
rush~rush~rush

After fetch hoshi come out
we go Xero (saloon)
Kaze have a nice hair style that i had ever met (only him,coz his old one is lousy@@)

*self-esteem while waiting him*

Haiz,what to do next
open house party start at 7pm
still have time can lepak here&there
★Kopitiam,Ipoh Parade---online

I meet Ashlee&Munyee at the party
Ashless & Kaze are fucking high there
laughing unstoppable
Hahahahaha.xD
I like this girl style~^^
Munyee is a pretty girl with big eyes..jealous@@
*the 1st shoot of all us-without flash*


*2nd shoot with flash,all oily face,haha*


*let Kasumi shoot while i m taking picture with Ashlee*


*these are the nicest food that i ever met*
muahahahaha.xD
bread,watermelon,petai,curry,pastry...many mix on it


*hoho,matsu have to finish it*
that red coolour is bread><


*my turn to eat,so many petai><*


*Kasumi--pretty~~~~~me with oily hair><~*



2nd round come on baby,
let's DANCE~!!
hot&hot at barroom^^

with Munyee


*my new friends^^-Yuki,Kasumi,MunYee,PuiYan,Ashlee*


*Kaze's new hair..cool?




*1,2,3 with Ashlee & Kaze*






never expect that i will meet him-waikit><

2sth,we leave barroom
4sth,Kaze & me arrive Kampar
5sth,we go mamak
7sth,I sleep...




This my new lifestyle
*Sleep in the morning
Wake up at noon*

No comments:

Post a Comment