About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Monday, November 2, 2009

New hair✖37days

Finally,I'm going to shorten my hair...
do you know..?
it really need daring to do so...
cause I'm not willing to cut my curly hair
yet,they are totally spoil~!damage~!
and my fringe is damn long now,until i have to tied it up..
if not,look like a bek~@@

*OLD LOOK*
*NEW LOOK*

no more curly curly d..
all damaged hair had gone~^^o(^-^)o

but now i decide to cut it shorter again..=D
cause i found that
it is nicer and easier to tidy

i clip all the longer hair n hide them^^
**BACK**
**SIDE**
**FRONT**
**WHOLE LOOK**
ahah,i gonna cut for it..
but still considering~@@


37 days to go

FrI&Thurs,until Sunday morning
you dint gimme any call or msg
I was totally lost ur news
where you been?
i tried to call you,yet it nobody pick up
i tried to msg you,yet it nobody reply me
I feeling tension and dunno what to do
In my brain just appeal those negative thing
are you meet an accident?
are you going to end it up?
are you sick?
are you avoiding me?
.............

At last,i called your home number
your mom picked up the call
when your mom yelled for you
I know,you aren't met an accident.
I shocked while you said 'hello' to me
that' another person'voice..
hahax~=D
your voice changed d cause you were being sick
I feel wanna cry when knew you still here
I really scare you arent going to with me anymore
You said you gonna find me after you were recover
dear,do you know
when was it??
Please~~dear,dun hide it from me.
I can accompany you to face it.
I'm here waiting for you.

hope dear can recover soon
not to do any surgery~^^
bless~~~




2 comments: