About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Monday, November 30, 2009

29-11-2009,what a lovely Sunday

since my parents stop argue and start conversation
I like to back home every week
I don't like to stay at hostel alone anymore
Sunday, is the happiest day for me if they do not argue^^
Sunday = Family Day
I enjoy hang out with my family member on this day

since i study at Kampar,I lazy to do any housework
all my sis done it^^~=D
my mom said i was the useless guy~ish ish...
I really don't like wake up so early for those stuff..
I'll do it if I got that mood,if i say so to my mom
I cnt expect what her respond

I dint do anything today again,keep lying on my bed n waiting for time passed by..
yooho~^^it's time to dress up myself
I dint bother what they are doing downstair
I just busy with my eye make up
as what my mom always said
"now a days,girl dint wear fake thing cant go out from their room."~xD

I like to see my 下眼瞼毛 long long,but i don't know how to stick a fake lashes there..==

bom bom bom
my sis is coming...she is rush..
bath...dress...make up...
she is so slow to dress up herself..
especially for make up~~@@...
mom is keep pressing her d..
finally i just let her wear a lens & a eyeliner and help her cover all her pimples..
what a chubby~^^......=D

Finally we gonna arrival for our lunch-vege meal
Daddy's favourite..
Im too full of it...
after meal,sis n me keep talking pic there cause daddy still drinking his tea..
and he seems nt willing to leave that restaurant~@@


after that,we go Jusco to buy some vege
On the way,sis n me keep taking picture again~
we are damn self-esteem,even those pic dint look alike as well~@@


Before we go buy vege,i play a machine that can measure our height n weight
it also have to pay.rm0.40
H-155cm~~@@~~~~too short~!!!
W-42kg


Do u think she really gonna buy that..?haha,she just act n let me capture her s2p look^^
hmmmmmm~~~~seems so tasty nia~
Actually I also don't know what is that....
I just know it is colourful~@@
see~this is all I need....xD
It is too many d...some is belong to sis
I already get what I need and we are waiting mom finish picking her thing..
Sis n me are bored,we take picture again inside Jusco without bother others sight~^^

Sis"I wanna get them all back home,treat yogurt as mineral water~.sure can become slim~^^"
Jessy"haha,U cnt get it,it all belongs to me..ngekngek~=P"
yo,daddy is coming to pay all the stuff..
it cost rm350++....
we really buy a lot things
daddy keep nagging for buy too much milk and vitagen,especially white coffee~~@@

We like toilet'light effect,so nice~~~


We back home put all things into refrigerator and take out all my things
Daddy say hungry,and we all go Menglembu for dinner..
That restaurant really geng~~~~~customer have to stand n wait for a seat..
so many people over there.
Dont know when is our turn~@@
We wait for one hour something only can enjoy it..
Luckily the food is really niceeeeeee~we dint waste our time wait for it.
I Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment