About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I have been locked~!!

5/11/09
11.10pm
I was online in my room as usual
feel wanna pee n gonna leave my room..
i try to open my door many times yet it failed..
OMG~~!!I have been locked inside my room d..
what the hell,what can I do now~?damn~~~!!
I just yelling for help~
take out many ka cang-screwdriver,hammer..
finally
6/11/09
12.10am
the lock is take out and my door got a hole~@@
my door cant close anymore,cant lock anymore..cham liao~TT
Daddy fast fast gimme money to repair it le~@@




No comments:

Post a Comment