About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

7/11 & 8/11/09~work for 5G Gallery

I got a new job
Date:7/11 & 8/11
Time:10am-10pm..
Salary:Rm4/hour
so less~@@...shhh~hoho=D
Location:Ipoh Parade ground floor
Company:5G Gallery

Early in the morning
I already wake up at 7 sth coz matsu told me we gotta breakfast 1st
yet,he just wake up at 8 sth..@@
really let him zadou..
*take when waiting for Matsu*
when we arrive there,we still got time to eat at Kopitiam Junction

there are more people at parade on Saturday
Many people come here n ask for streamyx new package only
nt wanna register 1..sad,sad~TT
But what i wanna say is
STREAMYX IS THE BEST RIGHT NOW
P1~??toooo bad nia~~*NOW*

*Amy,Ainee,Me,Dya,ZhiYong*
*Dya,Amy,Me,Melvin,ZhiYong,Ainee*

Melvin&Me
he say I taking lie ppl de picture again~~@@
nt my problem la..TT

haiz~i dint get any sales for today..
too bad..disappointed la.

the nexy day morning got more people.
we blow many TM balloons to promote streamyx
but many kids come over here just ask for balloon..nt TM or CELCOM~@@
blowing those balloon is really exhausted le~@@
getting die for it

a TM best promoter
our blue peacock^^
who is that~??
/
\
/
\
/
\
OhYeah,Mr.melvin^^
he is such a gold fish man
if you wanna get a balloon from him
please call him
"lengzai^^"~@@

1 comment: