About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Friday, September 10, 2010

YOU & ME

Keep cryin for today.I have no idea for my temper right now.Is it getting worst now?Yea,It's dam fucking get to the worst.I miss him and don't wanna let him leave me even it's just a moment.


I hate argue with you cause my temper and his unacceptable reason.I need a mature guy to take care of me all the time,but I don't wanna lost him.It's such a contradiction situation in my mind.

I love the way him call me ferkferk,bibi,sohpo,abnormal(in chinese)...blablabla~~~xD




This-the ferkferk.But Sheena says it's look like Simon..@@


I don't like to be romantic with him.I enjoy the surprise he giving me.I enjoy the day&night with him.I love to see his silly face once i open my eyes.

No matter how caprice I'm,he also try to stand for it.Even he's fail to do so,even we're arguing.Well,he's the one who hold me again.

I hate the loneliness covering the atmosphere of his room while he's going to work,class or hanging out..blablabla...It make me feel that I'm just a THING.








I look like a short weirdo~@








The day I be with you is just a short period but it's like years.Do this relationship can last for years?Even it's just a year.I'll appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment