About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Sunday, September 26, 2010

empty.life.complicated

Erm,I totally don't know how to start this article
My mind is complicated.
It's totally mess up my mind.
I don't know how to describe my feeling.
It caused by HIM.
haiz~

Feel like wanna share my experience with my buddies here
It's cool for ushered as a bikini girl at Lost World,Tambum
and also ushering during the Arthur's Day at Sunway Theme Park.
I met many pretties.

Keep posing for shoot at Lost World is tired.
It's the 1st time I dance on the dance floor in front the crowd.
It's quite happening over there.
I met many old friends there^^
Those are seldom meet seem we're graduated since high school.
Good to back my hometown.

It can be a first time I can enjoy the live of the artist
Sean Kingston-he's so cute...^^
Mzz Nina&Colby O'Donis-I totally don't know he's the artist,his hair dam curly.
Flo Rida-he's the most happening artist during all of them
others,I don't know who was them....heeees~~~

More jobs are coming up.
Hope to meet the same babes~~~<3

1 comment:

  1. nice~!
    bt tat day i din see u on the stage at lost world wor~
    haha

    ReplyDelete