About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A.G.A.I.N

Such a long time i have been dump my blog here
without any updates.
well,I really can't find out what can i post here
even thought I'm depressed.

I definitely don't know what the hell I need most.
I need a car,travel to everyplace...blablabla

Once I growing up
I don't like to share my real feeling on public
I din't tell my friends what had happened exactly recently
I try to ignore the things which are happening around me
those rumors are surrounding me, it's dam annoying~!

2011, isn't a good year for me
rumors many,bad luck is surrounding
people enjoy to gossip this and that
well,I realized I need my parent so much
No matter what they had done,what they had scold or nagging
They're trying be good for me.
When I saw the tear is dropping in front of me
My heart is pain
I found that I'm so useless.

I can't be a successful daughter as you guy wanted
I can't be a obedient daughter as you guy hoped
I'm so stubborn for holding on my stuff
Yet, I don't have that impulse to do so
I'm just being lazy around.

22 years old
and
I have nothing.
Don't you think it kinda crazy~?
well,it's me.


No comments:

Post a Comment