About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Saturday, October 30, 2010

A.R.G.H

what a dam shit mood today
what a fuck bored today
what's going on me today
LMAO~~~~~~~~~~

what's had happen on me?
I'm cheerful,outgoing,enjoy social all the ways
well,I'm not being that now
why.?!

I'm just 21 yrs old.
I still like to shop with my buddies.
I still enjoy lepak everywhere with my buddies
we club,we game,we shop,we chat....
BUT now
I just like another otaku
staying in my room
watchin drama,anime
playing games
what else I can do beside that and work

I had forgot how long I dint wear my other clothes
how long I dint make-up
omg.........
I hate my life now,it become quite
I don't want ordinary life
I need some excited,cheerful things happen.


H.E.L.P

No comments:

Post a Comment