About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Friday, August 27, 2010

I'M depressed..=(

I think many people on facebook
my lovely friends
would like to know what's going on with me
while my phone had been stolen by a fucking moron

well,it's kinda a stupid of me
I don't know how to explain
I'm not willing to tell those who aren't close with me
anyway,I thank for the caring for you guy
I thank for those who like to gossip my stuff

Non-repudiation,my Iphone had been stolen by a moron
and
he was a chinese,29 years old
I'm dam fucking hate these fellow
If I can meet him again
sure I'll cut his penis!!!!













He's my dear
I know he isn't mature enough to take care of me
Everything I hope just a little simple thing
The day I lost my iphone
I was depressed well I din't show to others even HIM
laughing,hanging out,crazying,fooling around
No matter how much I try to act
I can't forget
It already happened!
even the next day I wake up
I still under a fucking depress mood
I know I'm annoying for him at that moment
while he's hungry,headache,gastric
well,I hope he can understand me
He know who I'm






只想要一個像小說版的王子出現在我的身邊
在我最無助,局勢,失落
伸出他那無私的雙手
拋開他的私人情感
讓我可以盡情地在他的身上任性撒嬌
就算,他也處在不開心的情況
可是,還會有這樣的人嗎?
現在有的只是互相體諒,互相照顧,互相包容
有時候
我也想休息~


3 comments:

  1. └( ̄- ̄└)) Be happy ((┘ ̄- ̄)┘
    That person you mention maybe already with u
    treasure the one you love...(^_−)≡★

    ReplyDelete