About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Suffering

I hate suffering.
I hate get drunk.
I hate being molest.
I hate to mingle around.
I hate pestering people to buy it.
I hate lie to myself.
I hate make up heavy
I hate wearing high heel so often.
I hate introduce myself everytimeSsss...
I hate....
I hate.......
all these matters drive me crazy.

My voice & my tummy are getting spoiled day by day.
I can't have a normal sleeping time like others.
My skin is getting worst and darker day by day.
I don't know what going on with me
I'll awake because of the nightmare.
I was crying in my dreams.

I keep stand for it to earn my 1st RM10k.
well,I'm collapse now.
I can't stand for it anymore.

13June2010 0130am
I cried at the entrance.
I shouted for my problems.
I'm collapse at the moment.
I.....quit my job.

2 comments: