About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My freelance LIFE

Such a long time I dint update my blog
same like last time
I have no idea to start a new article here
Since my little lappy had been stolen
I have no more encouragement for blogging

After I had ended my job at 798 wine bar
I felt lost at that moment.I have nothing to do beside finding jobs and waiting for agent's call
The agent keep delaying the payment since 13May

Luckily my friend asked me for replace her job at Puchong on 19-21May
=)
That was a 1st time I went Puchong
I had been cheated by a taxi driver for telling me there had no bus to get there.
ish~~~~~=(
I don't have any money for lunch and also back to PJ.
William,my friend,who stayed at Kajang and willing to fetch me back to PJ from Puchong.
The 2nd day of my job,I totally lost my way at Puchong.
I can't found my destination.
I asked for so many passer there
well,they can't gimme an exactly situation
It cause me walk for so many street
Finally,a nice girl,who fetched me to my working place..so nice...lalala~~=)
The 3rd day of my job,my aunt fetch me to there since it was public holiday.
I keep yawning there since there have no much customer who're smoking between 18-35
so MANY kidz smoking there...headache...bad bad bad...

After this,I started my mushroom life....=(
Searching jobs.Calling agent to get my salary.Busying interview.Back hometown...
Well,I thought I can have a nice rest at hometown.
yet,I received agent's msg for interviewing as a usherette of a Golf Event.
Damn it,I had to rush back PJ...=(

3 June,It was a 1st time I worked at Golf Resort.
enjoying the environment
enjoying the new partners

Before the event started,I was having training at CocoBanana for being a vodka shooter there.
3am only I backed my home.
5am I slept and 8am I woke and rush to Tropicana Golf Resort.
10am I worked until 930pm
rush back home and changed my clothes
Cousin and I had to rush to SunwayPyramid start our nite job.
3June,It was my dam tired day
We just slept for 3 hours and work from 10am-3am.
Well,we're exhausted.
We have no choice..money money money come~~~~

Sometimes,I felt regret for choosing as a vodka shooter.
There have no basic income with only commission.
I have to drink some if I wanna have a high commission as my senior.
It was suffering to be there.
I don't like the environment.
I don't like the job scope.
I don't like the people there who're so dam CHEAP~~like me..>.<
I become a bicth at the 5 hours.
I have to pretend.
I lost myself.
I feel depressed.


haiz~Gonna find a better job for night after I get my 1st 10k salary per month~

No comments:

Post a Comment