About Me

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
■I'm just an ordinary girl who live on the earth,hope for a hundrum life,but i can't live without surprise to brighten up my life. ■I'm talkative but sometimes,I will be speechless. ■I like to sing but my voice is SUCK. ■People who don't like me can close this window immediatedly,yet,please don't simply judge me. ■I like joking & fooling around^^ but I'm not abnormal=]

Followers

My fanpage

Thursday, February 25, 2010

25Feb2010

I freaking hate myself
Am I still available for study~?
I don't know.

I skip my class since I have no transport to get there.
I forget when is my class.
I forget to do my tutorial question.

After Chinese New Year,
I forget I have replacement class for today.
1530pm,though wanna go class but without transport
my laziness come out
what the hell going on~?
If the venue of my class still remain the same like last sem
I will walk to there
But,it aren't..!!that's freaking far...

I check on the bus schedule...
why don't have any bus go campus at this moment?
crashing my head gaogao.....
I don't like myself being like that

My face getting worst now
red and my skin is peeling....
I crawl it non-stop and also my ear
I have no motivation on my studies.
I can't concentrate..

5 comments:

  1. at least u realize this is a problem. now stand up and be a better person! :)

    gambate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. try to fix concentrate and care about u timrtable,homework,anything about study.
    if u try it ,its different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks jim........
    i will la,thx caring jeremy..
    chole:hoh...yaya...

    ReplyDelete